This was my first time ever using a drill AND a staple gun, and my first woodworking project since I made stilts out of wood and glue for 4-H, like, 25 years ago!
I'm not sure I did it right, and I had to place a plant stand strategically in order to keep it standing upright, but the boys love it so far! I ended up using the curtains that I had in the boys room, and the loops weren't big enough, so I improvised with ribbon, and the curtains weren't quite long enough to go around to the bottom, but I figure having the staples showing just made it look cool and industrial :)
All in all, I'm pretty darn proud of completing my first project!! Thanks for the awesome plans!