Modified Simple Outdoor Dining Table

Submitted by ewood on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 08:04

Wanted a Patio table and when I saw the plans on this site I really liked it; I just changed the plan a bit. Everything was screwed from the underside of the table, also I attached the legs with 2" lag screws.

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Recommended Skill Level

Comments

marvinrosari

Thu, 04/08/2021 - 23:45

Honestly, I love the table that you presented here. While giving professional dissertation writing service I couldn't help but to be impressed with all the designs that you posted above. Only if I have the money, then I will buy something for my house because it will make my house even better.

kaknedorzi12

Mon, 04/19/2021 - 21:45

China Non Woven Bags Co., Ltd
Is a professional recycle bags manufacturer in China, our main products including non woven bags series, PP woven bags series, PET/RPET bags series, cotton & canvas bags series, nylon & polyester bags series, etc. Our products already well received in Europe, America, Japan, Malaysia, HK, Taiwan and China since 2003.
We have more than 300 employees with modern standard workshop, advanced imported equipment as well as high quality management and technical researchers.
All of our products aim to be perfect from design, choice of material, production, packaging, and after-sales service.
Based on our principle of "Quality defines existence and management is the key for development",
we continually strive to exceed our customers' expectation.
We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world to build long-term business relationships,
If you have any question of our products, Just feel free to contact us. We will provide you professional advises and are looking forward to receiving your inquiry.

The tenet of our company: Same product, we compare with quality; Same quality we compare with price; Same price, we compare with service; Same service, we compare with speed. China Non woven bags

kaknedorzi12

Sat, 05/08/2021 - 05:28

Established in 2009, located in Guangzhou City South China, Olansi company is a professional air purifier OEM manufacturer, products contain china air purifier, home air purifier, hepa air purifier,negative ion air purifier, ionizer air purifier,pm2.5 air purifier, car air purifier, room air purifier,smart air purifier and so on. Olansi air purifier

samsimth60

Mon, 05/10/2021 - 11:07

Great post. I cant wait to see more post from you.Good Luck in future. Please visit our driving school when you come to Zürich: VKU Zürich. You can read more about us here:
먹튀검증

kaknedorzi12

Sat, 05/29/2021 - 22:54

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. sand blasting work in dubai

kaknedorzi12

Mon, 06/21/2021 - 23:20

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... EMF Protection

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors