This is the second project I attempted and it was a huge undertaking for me, but it was fun and went well! I had planned to sew a cushion for it, but by the time I completed the project, I was DONE! So I bought some for now.
The only modifications I made were larger arm rests so I could put cup holders in them. The cup holders I made out of PVC 3" Male end and a 3" drain, which I glued together. I then scuffed the entire thing and painted them with acrylic paint (trying to get them to match the blue and green in the cushions) before spraying them with gloss sealant.
My family LOVES the new "swing bed". It weighs ALOT so I had to make sure to get proper hanging gear. It's obviously not hung yet when I took the pics tho.
Thank you for another beautiful project!