This was a perfect build for my brother's farmhouse style home. The build itself wasn't too difficult but getting to doors to slide properly was definitely challenging. We had originally spray painted the hardware oil rubbed bronze but found the it kept rubbing off when we slid the doors so we ended sanding everything back down to the original color.
We also bought multiple pulleys based on the tutorial we found but they really didn't work great. We finally found these 1.5 inch pulleys (http://store.riggingcentral.com/15-in-2-in-25-in-3-in-35-in-sheaves-p36…) and used (2) 5/16 bolt nuts inside the pulley to center the cleaves pins and secure.