After scouring the internet for a piece of furniture that could hide my shredder and act as a filing cabinet, I decided to look here, and lo and behold, Ana had posted this project the week before. It was literally an answer to prayers!
I had a lot of leftover plywood that I cut to size to build this project. The drawer slides were the most expensive part of this project. It was pretty tough and I made a lot of mistakes, but I am very happy with it. It was just what I was looking for. Installing the drawers was the hardest part of this project. I made the shredder compartment to fit my specific shredder, and it barely fits. I already had drawer pulls and paint.