I modified the Clara table and a few of the chair plans to come up with Marlee's new set. I had scrap 2x2s, 1x6s and 1x3s from the Lydia Toddler Bed and so I modified the dimensions a bit and used 3 boards 1x6 and 2 1x3 to make up the table top. The chairs are a combination of the Four Dollar Stackable Chair and the Classic Chairs Made Simple. I kept splitting the wood on the legs for the Four Dollar chair, so I modified the plan to have the legs 2x2 like the table and bed. It was a lot of trial and error but I finally got it right... The only thing was I had already cut the seat slats to size so I used them as the seat supports and so I only had to purchase two 2x3x6, other wise every thing else was scrap.
She was so excited to see it... we already had 3 tea parties!! Thanks to you Ana for your inspiration. I so can't wait to start the doll high chair for Marlee's next surprise!!!