Decided to make a pair of nightstands! Made them a few inches less wide than the original plans and adjusted the height to match my bed. For the first one, I went with the drawer as-is from Ana's plans, but for the second I got brave and used actual drawer runners from the hardware store. It wasn't as hard as I was afraid of; I just reduced the width of the drawer to account for the runners and used a false front so I could attach the drawer front in the right place.
Built from Plan(s)
$70 for the pair
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Type of Wood
One coat of General Finishes "Dark Brown" dye stain, two coats of satin finish polyurethane
Recommended Skill Level