We ended up deviating more than we were originally intending from the Farmhouse Bed plans. We started off planning to modify so that it was able to be disassembled (used metal brackets and to fit storage drawers at the foot of the bed. The my finance got a router, so we ended up with a lot of mortise and tenon and tongue and groove joints, and a fancier headboard. I LOVE the end result but we were definitely in over our heads at times!
Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Traditional Cherry and Black Cherry Oil Stain, Black Tea as Wood Conditioner and Poly Finish
Recommended Skill Level