Submitted by bjhoove on Sat, 04/14/2012 - 21:58

I used the Murphy Bed Plan that Ana had on her website. I modified it so that it would look more like a dresser and would fit into the space that I have. It is perfect and I have used it myself just to see if it was comfy. It was!!! :)

This project took me longer to do as I had a creativity issue that you can read about here .. http://joy2journey.blogspot.com/2012/04/m-is-for-murphy-bed-its-finishe…

Estimated Cost
100.00
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Type of Wood
Pine and Plywood
Finish Used
Jacobean Stain and a clear Poly.
Recommended Skill Level
Beginner

Comments

JoanneS

Sun, 04/15/2012 - 11:37

What an amazing job! Really looks just like a dresser. The lock closure is a great idea for keeping it securely closed. Beautiful finish, and the fabric and stencils are so creative!

redhead_61

Sun, 04/15/2012 - 14:15

Yeah this is pretty much awesome. It looks like a piece that should be there not something that is there to provide additional sleep space. LOVE it.

CharlesJr (not verified)

Fri, 12/14/2012 - 03:36

Things derived in this material will surely have some impact on the process of making of a classical overview. You should bookmark this page and http://allfreepapers.blogspot.com for the future. The question about it is a very important for the contemporary society. They have become proclaimed national standards recently.

MeganBurrell

Wed, 01/08/2014 - 12:28

You did a fabulous job on your murphy bed. Good to know it can be made horizontally too. Thanks for the inspiration! =]

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors