My wife and I got the idea of the two tone from one of the other brag posts and thought it looked great. The end table plans called for it to be 27 by 27.5, we thought this was a little to big for our home so I changed the plans to 22 x 22. Everything worked out great with the exception of some tool spacing issues. When screwing in the PHS my drill did not fit in the smaller space that was left after I shortened the length. Over all I am thankful for this website and all of the people who give back. We saved a lot of money doing these two projects and they turned out exactly how we wanted.
Paint was a Valspar Eddie Bauer Shore