Newest Video! I love creating, here's what I'm up to!

I adjusted the height of the armoire to 72 inches. It was a little tricky getting the doors to hang straight. I blame the new driveway; we just moved into a new house with a sloped driveway (our old one was super flat). I got the hardware at Lowe's. I also added a block of wood at the top, on the inside, to mount the door catches. I mounted them on the top and bottom on both doors, so four catches total. That really helped with the way the doors looked when closed.

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Type of Wood
Whitewood, Pine, and Oak
Finish Used
I used Minwax Dark Walnut with Minwax Satin Polyurethane. Two coats of each.
Recommended Skill Level

Free Plans Made Possible By Our Sponsors