Build your own rustic modern console table! This easy to tackle DIY project just uses a few boards and you can nail it all together. Free step by step plans from Ana-White.com
2 - 1x12 @ 8 feet long (whitewood or spruce boards are fine)
1 - 1x10 @ 10 feet long
1-1/4" brad nails or 1-1/4" pocket hole screws if using a Kreg Jig
- 2 – 1×12 @ 29-1/4″ - legs
- 1 – 1×12 @ 49-1/2″ - shelf
- 2 - 1x12 @ 10" - dividers
- 1 – 1×12 @ 51″ - top
- 2 - 1x10 @ 49-1/2" - inside back
- From first 1x12, cut the top, one leg, and one divider
- From second 1x12, cut the shelf, one leg and one divider
- Cut both 1x10 pieces from the 1x10 board
Apply glue to all four edges of the first 1x10 and place inside the shelf.
Avoid glue drying on the bare wood as it will not be stainable later. Wipe off with a wet cloth as soon as possible.
Attach with 1-1/4" brad nails and glue from sides and from top.
Apply glue to the second 1x10 ends and place in the project.
Nail from sides to attach.
We apologize if there was an error in this plan. Please help us out and report any errors here.