This was a fun project. The plans are written so that many of the boards don't need to be cut. It's made from cedar that (thank goodness) was on sale. I made the raised beds twice as deep as was called for in the plans because I wanted to minimize bending while I garden. That added to the cost of the lumber and the soil. I also like the way it looks.
I found it helpful to measure and cut the boards as I went. This was crucial for fitting the door. The most difficult part for us was working with the hardware cloth and trying to make it as smooth as possible.
It has been effective keeping deer and rabbits out of the garden. Things that can fly in are another issue.