Joss' Big Boy Bed

My building write-up goes with the post for the plans. The only thing I need to add here is the change I made on the toddler rail. The first one I did wasn't quite long enough for my little guy. He's quite the squirmmy bug at night, so he kept slipping off the bed with the shorter one. He never just really fell hard, but it was enough to wake him up a few times, so I added a little more length to the rail and it seems to be working much better. I'm excited to see how this bed will evolve :) Hoping to make a few additions to it a little further down the road!

Estimated Cost
Estimated Time Investment
Week Long Project (20 Hours or More)
Finish Used
Distressed a few shades of blues and greens of interior flat paints. Wiped on a light coat of a satin poly for the top coat.
Recommended Skill Level