Storage Bed Turned Dresser

This project wasn't really a 'planned one', but just turned into something I could do fairly easily with the stuff I had on hand and some of the leg work I had already done. I did the original green bed in the Fillman Storage Bed with Drawers post. I had originally planned to do one of those beds for each of my boys in the room they share so we would have plenty of storage. We also homeschool and were in need of more room space, so we went a different route (you can see the messy picture that shows our new bed (double loft bed). WE LOVE the loft bed, but we also really love this dresser. The size is perfect and fits our needs. Thanks for checking it out. I have more specific photos showing what I did on the blog link I have on here.

Happy Building!!

Estimated Cost
$30 for paint supplies (used up scraps and pieces already built)
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Type of Wood
Pine, Plywood
Finish Used
light gray latex paint with a polycrylic finish on top
Recommended Skill Level
Intermediate