The easiest tutorial for building your own corn hole game. You'll just need a drill and jigsaw for power tools. Free PDF Printable plans with steo bt step diagrams from Ana-White.com.
Pin for Later!
- 4 - 2x4 @ 92-5/8" or 8' long (whichever is cheaper)
- 1 - 1/2" thick 23-3/4" x 47-3/4" or 2'x4' plywood project panel, one side sanded, exterior grade recommended (I used these), but can also use hardwood or corn hole board tops (with the precut hole in the top)
- 2-1/2" exterior screws (I used these)
- 1-5/8" exterior screws (I used these)
- 4 - 3/8" bolts (I used these)
- 4 - 3/8" nuts (I used these)
- 8 - flat washers that fit over the bolts