Mod Bar Made Small

I liked the look of the Mod Bar, but the original design was too big for my dining room. I did a little redesign, made it smaller and included the stemware in the piece. I also wanted a "lighter" look, so I decided not to use trim around the bottom. Now it's perfect for my dining room!

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
I only spent $40 because I was able to use some scraps from other projects
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Finish Used
I first used General Finishes Dark Brown Dye Stain and followed that with Minwax Ebony stain. It's topped with several applications of a solution (1/3 boiled linseed oil, 1/3 thinner and 1/3 varnish) to give it a hand rubbed look.
Recommended Skill Level