Submitted by jmiracle on Tue, 09/01/2015 - 07:35

Built two of these to go with the mantel headboard. we used 3 different pieces of molding that are in the same sequence as the headboard. To save money I made the angled feet rather than using the pre fab bun feet. We used a piece of lexan to put on the top to protect against water. When we attached the top trim we made sure it was level with the lexan I made the crate to fit so that we had some type of storage. The color of the crates match the center of the headboard

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Time Investment
Day Project (6-9 Hours)
Finish Used
Used a paint sprayer to get a nice even white finish.
Recommended Skill Level