Super easy to make 2x4 outdoor table - no Kreg Jig required! Free plans by Ana-White.com
- 7 – 2x4 @ 8 feet long
- 80 – self-tapping exterior deck screws, 2-1/2" to 3" long
- Measuring Tape, Pencil, Eye and Ear Protection, Circular Saw or Miter Saw, Drill with bit to match screw heads, Clamps, Clean level worksurface
- 4 – 2x4 @ 14-1/2” – Legs
- 2 – 2x4 @ 23-1/2” – Breadboard Ends
- 5 – 2x4 @ 20-1/2” – End aprons, Supports
- 8 – 2x4 @ 47” – Side Aprons, Tabletop Boards
Attach two legs to an apron, two deck screws per joint. Repeat for second leg set.
Screw a breadboard end to the top of the leg set built in previous step, attaching to both legs and apron with deck screws. Repeat for second leg set.
Build the table base with long aprons and remaining short aprons, attaching with deck screws. Center the middle support on long aprons.
Raise table support up off workbench on scrap 2x4 boards. Attach legs to end aprons with deck screws. Use at least six screws per side.
We apologize if there was an error in this plan. Please help us out and report any errors here.