I made this stroller to donate to a charity fundraiser. I'm very pleased with how it turned out! I routered the edges with a small round over bit, which I think makes it a bit safer for little ones. I attached the 1x2's of the handle 3" above the stroller bottom, which gives it a height similar to other doll strollers. I also decide to change the way the wheels were attached. In the picture, the wheels are attached as the plan shows. I decided I would use (2) 3/8" metal rods as axles, washers for spacers, and an axle cap on each end. This works really well, and the axle caps look nicer than the painted bolts. Unfortunately, I donated the stroller without taking updated pictures!
Valspar satin polyurethane - on the wheel backs and edges