we needed an exterior table big enough for 8 on short notice. It's hard to find nice exterior furniture on the Big Island of Hawaii so we decided to build ourselves using borrowed tools. only wish i had my kreg jig nearby :).
*this is July 2021 (pandemic) so wood prices have shot up. that's the reason the cost of the project is higher than normal.
2. Wood conditioner: Varathane pre-stain wood conditioner
3. Paint – Legs: Benjamin moore soft gloss finish premium exterior paint in white
4. Stain – Top: Varathane premium poly+stain in Satin Jacobean
5. Varnish: Minwax Helmsman Spar Urethane
6. #9 x 2-1/2 in. Star Flat-Head Wood Deck Screws by Deckmate