I adjusted the height of the armoire to 72 inches. It was a little tricky getting the doors to hang straight. I blame the new driveway; we just moved into a new house with a sloped driveway (our old one was super flat). I got the hardware at Lowe's. I also added a block of wood at the top, on the inside, to mount the door catches. I mounted them on the top and bottom on both doors, so four catches total. That really helped with the way the doors looked when closed.

Built from Plan(s)
Estimated Cost
$100
Estimated Time Investment
Weekend Project (10-20 Hours)
Type of Wood
Whitewood, Pine, and Oak
Finish Used
I used Minwax Dark Walnut with Minwax Satin Polyurethane. Two coats of each.
Recommended Skill Level
Intermediate