The dollhouse bookshelf gets a midcentury modern makeover! Free plans by ana-white.com
- 2 - 1x12 @ 10 feet long (you'll need about 17 board feet)
- 1 - 2x4' 1/4" thick plywood panel
- 1 - 1x2 @ 50" long
- 1-1/4" pocket hole screws
- 3/4" brad nails or staples
- 1 - 1x12 @ 32"
- 4 - 1x12 @ 12"
- 1 - 1x12 @ 34"
- 1 - 1x12 @ 30"
- 1 - 1x12 @ 12" - longest point measurement, one end cut at 5 degrees bevel off square
- 1 - 1x12 @ 14" - longest point measurement, one end cut at 5 degrees bevel off square
- 1 - 1x12 @ 25-5/8" - long point to short point measurement, both ends cut at 5 degrees bevel off square
- 2 - 1x2 @ 11-1/4"
- 1 - 1x2 @ 26-1/2"
- 1 - 1/4" plywood @ 18" x 42"
Please read through the entire plan and all comments before beginning this project. It is also advisable to review the Getting Started Section. Take all necessary precautions to build safely and smartly. Work on a clean level surface, free of imperfections or debris. Always use straight boards. Check for square after each step. Always predrill holes before attaching with screws. Use glue with finish nails for a stronger hold. Wipe excess glue off bare wood for stained projects, as dried glue will not take stain. Be safe, have fun, and ask for help if you need it. Good luck!
It is always recommended to apply a test coat on a hidden area or scrap piece to ensure color evenness and adhesion. Use primer or wood conditioner as needed.