Stylish modern wood outdoor chairs in a compact footprint! Reclined seat and back for comfort, wide armrests. Fits a standard size chair pad. These chairs are smaller in size, more of the size of a dining chair, not oversized like a living room chair.
Pin For Later!
- 2 - 2x4 @ 10 feet long
- 2 - 1x4 @ 10 feet long
- 36 - 2-1/2" pocket hole screws for exterior use (can be used as the "longer screws" in this plan)
- 40 - self tapping (star bit) exterior screws, length at least 1-1/2" long (used for attaching the back and seat slats to the frame, referred to as shorter screws in plans)
- 4 - 2x4 @ 20-1/2" (for use with a dining table, cut at 24") - legs
- 2 - 2x4 @ 27-3/4" - arm rests
- 2 - 2x4 @ 24-3/4" - side supports
- 2 - 2x4 @ 20-1/2" - front/back aprons
- 3 - 2x2 @ 20-1/2" - seat supports
- 5 - 1x4 @ 25-1/2" - back slats
- 5 - 1x4 @ 20" - seat slats
Cut the longest boards first to make sure you get all your cuts out of the boards called for in the shopping list